How can I leave a review for a resource in Commons?
You can leave a review and star rating for a resource in Commons. Reviews and ratings are a way for users to evaluate the quality of a resource. A few things you might consider when evaluating a resource:
- Did you use this resource in your course?
- Do you think it improved student learning?
- Did you rely on this resource for content delivery, evaluation, etc.?
- To enable Commons in your Canvas instance, please contact your Customer Success Manager.
- Commons is available in all Free for Teacher (FFT) accounts. Free for Teacher users are limited to finding, importing, and sharing public resources.
Write a review in the text field . The maximum character limit for reviews is 1000 characters.
To leave a rating, click the star icon  next to the number of stars you want to rate the resource. Click the Submit button when you're done.
Note: Leaving a star rating without a review is currently not supported. Reviews without a star rating are not counted in the number of star reviews.