How do I escalate a case to Canvas Support in Service Cloud?
Follow these steps before you escalate a case:
- Define the expected behavior and why this is a bug for you or your user.
- Summarize all the parts and pieces of the issue - create a numbered list if that is helpful for you.
- Answer these questions: How many users does this affect? Is it only experienced in certain situations, or all the time?
- Try to replicate the issue from the user report or describe your attempts to replicate the problem.
- Make sure that the problem exists on another browser or on another computer. Note those browsers in the case.
- Include a link (Canvas URL) to the course or the page the problem is happening on.
- Include a screencast or screenshot if possible as an attachment to the case. The more information you provide the Canvas Support Team, the better.
To escalate a case, view the New Cases tab.
To open a case, click the Case Number link.