How do I use the Canvas app on my iPhone?
The Canvas app helps you access your courses while you are away from a computer browser. The app provides a recent activity Stream and To Do list, as well as functionality for Assignments, Conversations, Pages, People, Files, User Profile, Courses, Announcements, and Grades.
The Quick View Area allows you to quickly view recent notifications, to-do lists, and messages. By swiping from right to left you can see each Quickview screen.
Change Dashboard Photo
Select Photo Source
Grades Quick Peek
The Course list shows the courses you are currently enrolled in. You may have to scroll to view all your courses. Tap the name of the course to open it on the app.
Note: The Canvas app displays all your courses. You cannot edit the course list in the app.
View Course Navigation
Within course navigation, you have access to everything in your course.
- Tap the app icon to return to your Dashboard.
- Tap the Home icon to return to the course home page.
- Tap the Grades icon to view the details of your grades in the course.
- Tap the Notifications icon to view the stream of notifications in the course.
- Tap the course navigation links to view your Syllabus, Assignments, Quizzes, etc.