How do I start a new EtherPad Collaboration?
You can start a new Collaboration using EtherPad in Canvas. EtherPad allows you to add up to 50 users per collaboration; however, only 15 users can view and edit a document at the same time.
Name the Collaboration
You can select individuals to collaborate with by clicking the People button . You can select groups to collaborate with by clicking the Groups button . The individual or group name will appear in the right column after it has been selected.
Note: EtherPad allows you to add up to 50 users per collaboration; however, only 15 users can view and edit a document at the same time.
You can begin editing your EtherPad collaboration.
Use the Toolbar
- Choose font style (bold, italic, underline, and strikethrough)
- Format text (ordered list, unordered list, indent, and outdent)
- Undo or Redo
- Clear authorship colors
- Choose options (import/export to different file formats, view revisions, and save revisions)
- View Settings and share or embed the document
- Show or Hide users on the document