What happens if there are Turnitin submission errors?
View Submission Errors
If there is an error with the submission you will now get a new icon with one of the following messages:
- Generic - "This file failed when submitting to turnitin. Please try resubmitting the file before contacting support"
- "The student limit for this account has been reached. Please contact your account administrator."
- "The turnitin product for this account has expired. Please contact your sales agent to renew the turnitin product."
- "The originality report for this submission is not available yet."
- "The originality score for this submission is not available yet."
- "The uploaded file is too big."
- "Invalid file type. (Valid file types are MS Word, Acrobat PDF, Postscript, Text, HTML, WordPerfect (WPD) and Rich Text Format.)"
- "The student submission must be more than twenty words of text in order for it to be rated by turnitin"
- "The PDF file could not be read. Please make sure that the file is not password protected."