How do I use the Conference interface?
Click on the Start button next to your desired conference.
Accept Adobe Flash Player Settings
To use Conferences, you must give Adobe Flash Player access to your camera and microphone settings. Click the Allow button.
Chrome Security Setting
If you are using Chrome, you will have to accept a second, Chrome-specific permission for access to your camera and microphone. This prompt is just below the address bar. Click the Allow button.
To make sure your audio is working correctly, click the Test or Change Microphone button . You can also test your speakers by clicking the Test Speakers button . You can also change your microphone if you have another one you'd rather use. When you are ready to join the conference, click the Join Audio button . If you need help with your hardware, click the Question Mark button .
Use Conference Interface
The conference interface contains a variety of tools to help you moderate your presentation. Each area of the interface is created within its own window and can be resized.
The Users panel  displays the users in the conference. To locate the presenter/moderator, look for the presentation icon next to their name . When you are the presenter/moderator, you can switch the Presenter by highlighting the name of a user in the User list and clicking the Change Presenter button .
you can mute or unmute yourself, and if you are the moderator/presenter, you can mute everyone . You can also kick a listener by hovering over the listener's name and selecting the x that appears to the right .You can click the unlock icon next to the listener's name to keep their microphone locked (or click again to unlock) . At the bottom of the panel, click the gear icon to Lower All Hands, Mute All Users, or Mute All Users Except Presenter .
Sharing Media Tools
Sharing Presentation Tools
At the bottom of the viewing window, you have the following options for your presentation:
- Upload your presentation by clicking the Upload Presentation icon.
- Advance or back up your presentation by clicking the arrow keys. The number between the keys indicates the number of slides in your presentation.
- Increase the viewing size of your presentation by dragging the scale between the percentage options.
- Make your presentation fit to the width of the viewing window (height will remain proportionate) by clicking the width icon.
- Make your presentation fit the entire page within the viewing window by clicking the page enlarge icon.
- Show the whiteboard by clicking the pencil icon. You can highlight or create shapes on a presentation slide.
Resize Conference Windows
Each window within the interface is independent of the others. You can resize the windows to personalize your viewing experience. To change the size of a window, hover over the edge of a window until the cursor becomes a double arrow , then click and drag to your desired size.
To customize the layout, click the Custom layout drop-down menu to select the layout you want to use .
To read more about Big Blue Button, please visit their website.