How do I edit my Profile?
Profiles need to be enabled at the account level before they can be used at the course level. If you would like to use it, admins, please contact your Customer Success Manager and instructors, contact your Canvas Admin.
If you want to view a video about personal settings, you can watch Settings - Personal Settings and Profile Picture (Video).
Edit Profile Picture
To upload a profile picture, click the placeholder profile picture icon. Learn more about how to upload a profile picture.
Note: If you do not see a placeholder picture, your institution has not enabled this feature.
Click the Edit Profile button.
Edit Ways to Contact Me
Click on the checkbox underneath the web service to indicate how you wish to be contacted via that service. Click on the Manage Registered Services link to add additional services. Click here to learn how to add additional web services. There are various ways to be contacted:
- Speech Bubble Icon: Contact user through Canvas Conversations.
- Facebook Icon: Contact user through Facebook.
- Twitter Icon: Contact user through Twitter.
- Google Accounts Icon: Contact user through Google Accounts.
- Skype Icon: Contact user through Skype