How do I install the Impact integration in the Blackboard Learn Ultra Experience?
You can configure the Impact integration in the Blackboard Learn Ultra Experience.
Note: Currently there is a two-part integration that requires the installation and configuration of the Impact Building Block.
Log in to your Blackboard Learn Ultra account. Navigate to the Administrator Panel in Blackboard Learn Ultra and click the LTI Tool Providers tab .
The Impact integration works with LTI 1.1 Provider. Click the Register LTI 1.1 Provider link .
In the Provider Domain field, add your unique Impact URL (eg. university.eesysoft.com) . Ensure that the Default Configuration is selected as Set separately for each link .
In Institution Policies, choose whether you want to override the existing policies for this specific tool provider domain.
Once saved, open the options for the provider you just created and select the Manage Placements option.
For the placement you'll need the following information:
- Handle and Label can be anything you'd like (e.g. Impact)
- Availability: Yes
- Type: Ultra extension
- Tool Provider URL is your specific provider's URL
- Tool Provider Key: some-key-from-provider
- Tool Provider Secret: some-secret-from-provider
- Tool Provider Custom Parameters is your specific provider's secret (e.g.
Go back to the Admin Panel page and select Rest API Integrations.
Click Create Integration.
For the integration you'll need the following information:
- Application ID: ID provided by Impact
- Learn User: a user with a minimum set of privileges
- End User Access: Yes
- Authorized To Act As User: Yes