What are the Settings for the Impact Dashboard?
You can configure your settings for the Impact Dashboard using General Settings.
In the General settings tab, you will find the description for each setting below.
To select a timezone, click the Timezone filter drop-down. Enter the time zone in the Filter field  or select a timezone from the list  you would like your Impact Dashboard to present.
For Insights settings:
- Course Report LTI Settings  - Activate the Impact Course Reports for Instructors LTI by generating an LTI key in your LMS and registering it.
- Increment naming in tool adoption reporting  - You can select an increment naming in tool adoption reporting by selecting the dropdown menu and selecting the display for the increment naming on the axis of tool adoption report (e.g. Week numbers or Dates).
- For more information on Course Report LTI Settings, visit How do I enable Course Report LTI as an App in Canvas?
- Week dates will reflect the date of each Monday.
For Messaging settings, you can change the settings for:
- Messaging mode : Select your message mode presentation (light/dark).
- Enable confidential voting for messages : Allow anonymous voting for messages.
- Enable preset voting options for messaging : Show preset voting options on messages.
For Support Center settings, you can change the settings for:
- Allow unauthorized user to access Support Center : Allows Support Center to be accessible before users log in on your LMS.
- Display opening hours tool tip on routing button in Support Center : Displays your institution's opening hours as a tool tip on your routing button.
- Reveal call reference in Support Center : Reference number is displayed in Support Center.
- Enable Support Center Voting : Allow voting on your Support Center articles.
- Enable confidential voting for support articles : Allow anonymous voting for Support Center articles.
- Enable preset voting options for Support Center : Show preset voting options for Support Center.
- Show total vote count in Support Center : Show vote totals in Support Center after user votes.
Select the checkbox to enable sub-account level access.
- If the checkbox is grayed out, your Instance needs additional LMS configuration to enable sub-account level access. Please submit a support ticket to [email protected] to enable this feature.
- For more information on enabling Course Reports LTI as an App in Canvas, visit How do i enable Course Report LTI as an App in Canvas?