Sharing badges to Portfolium
Recipients of Open Badges can add them to a Portfolium account
- Sign in to your account on Portfolium.
- Go to your profile.
- If you've never added badges to Portfolium, use the arrow to expand the selection of items you can add to your profile.
- Select the Add badges button.
- Select your provider: Badgr (Canvas Badges/Credentials).
- Then select Continue and choose the server your Canvas Badges/Credentials account is on from the drop-down options. You will be prompted to authorize Portfolium to access your Canvas Badges/Credentials information.
- Now that you're connected to your Canvas Badges/Credentials account, select the Badges (Canvas Badges/Credentials) button and then select the badges you wish to add to your Portfolium profile.
- Use the button in the lower right corner to add the badges.
- From there, you can view your profile or add more badges.
- If you have previously added badges to your Portfolium profile and want to add more, scroll down to the Badges section and select the Add more button.