How do I change Canvas Student app settings on my Android device?
You can manage your personal settings in the Canvas Student app.
The images in this lesson are shown for a phone display, but unless otherwise noted, tablet displays mirror the same steps.
Note: General settings for the app, such as clearing the cache, can be managed in the Application manager within your Android device settings menu.
Open User Menu
In the Dashboard, tap the User Menu icon.
Tap the Settings link.
View App Settings
You can change the following settings in the app:
- Set a specific app page as the landing page 
- Change the language displayed in the app 
- Turn off pandas when pages are loading 
- Change the calendar start day to Monday 
- Set Notification Preferences in the app 
- See a tutorial for using the Canvas Student app on your Android phone 
- View legal information about the app