How do I view catalog analytics?
As a Catalog admin, you can view analytics in Canvas Catalog in the Analytics page. The Analytics page displays summaries and user data for enrollments, revenue, user registrations, and completions.
Note: Enrollments that are not added to a course through the Catalog enrollment page are not included in catalog analytics.
In the User Menu, click the Admin link.
Click the Analytics link.
Select Analytics Options
By default, analytics shows options for the parent catalog and listings for the past 30 days. However, you can use the filter options to view analytics for the following:
- Catalog : view results for a specific catalog or subcatalog.
- Listing : view results for a specific listing.
- User : view results for a specific user; enter the user's name or email address and select the user from the displayed list.
- Start Date : view results starting with the specified date; results display in descending order starting with this date. You can enter a start date only, or you can enter an end date to view results within a specified date range.
- End Date : view results until the specified date; results display in descending order ending with this date. You can enter an end date only, or you can enter a start date to view results within a specified date range.
- Date Preset : view results within a specified preset of dates. Preset options include Today, Past week, Past 30 days, Past year, and All time.
Note: You can filter the report dates using start and end dates or by selecting a date preset option. The last selected option will override any other filter options you selected previously.
View Analytics Data
The filtered data displays a summary of the enrollments , revenue , user registrations , and completions . By default, analytics defaults to the Enrollments tab. To view the graph or specific details for analytics data, click the name of the tab.
Below each graph you can view up to 100 individual data results:
- Enrollments tab: Student Name, Listing Name, Enrollment Date, Completion Date, Status
- Revenue tab: Order ID, Reference ID, Student, Listing, Purchase Date, Total
- User Registration tab: Canvas ID, Name, E-mail, Custom fields, Date, Transcript
- Completions tab: Student Name, Listing Name, Enrollment Date, Completion Date, Certificate
If you want to view all user data for a tab, you can export analytics.