How do I use Enhanced Gradebook Filters?
If enabled by your institution, you can use Enhanced Gradebook Filters to create and apply gradebook filters using an updated interface.
Enhanced Gradebook Filters allows you to select and manage filter types used in a gradebook filter and enable or disable a filter. A filter may be used once or saved for future use.
- The Enhanced Gradebook Filters feature preview is in active development. To provide direct feedback about this feature, please post in the Gradebook Filters user group.
- If the Enhanced Gradebook Filters feature preview is not available in your course, the feature has not been enabled by your institution.
In Course Navigation, click the Grades link.
To view or manage gradebook filters, click the Apply Filters button . Then click the Create & Manage Filter Presets link .
View Gradebook Filters
In the Saved Filters Preset sidebar, you can view and manage existing gradebook filters  and create new filters .
In the Apply Filters drop-down menu, clicking a filter preset toggles the filter on and off. Additionally, a checkmark displays when the filter is active.
View Applied Filters
View the filtered gradebook content .
Applied filter names display in the Applied Filters section .
To remove an applied filter, click the Remove icon .
To remove all filters, click the Clear All Filters link .
- To import or export the gradebook, click the Import button  or Export button .
- To view the View drop-down menu that was previously included in the main gradebook page, click the Settings icon .
- If enabled by your institution, you can also sync grades to your SIS.