How do I subscribe to the Calendar feed using Outlook as a student?
You can subscribe to the Calendar Feed using Outlook on your desktop. The calendar feed will contain events and assignments from all of your Canvas calendars. Once you have subscribed to the calendar feed, you can remove the calendar feed at any time in Outlook by opening the Tools menu, clicking Account Settings, and selecting the Internet Calendars tab.
If you are using an earlier version of Outlook, these steps may differ.
You can also subscribe to the Canvas Calendar Feed using Outlook.com.
- Future events up to 366 days in the future, and past events within 30 days, are included when exporting a Canvas calendar to Outlook. The calendar feed includes up to 1,000 items.
- Outlook periodically updates but may take up to 24 hours to sync with the Canvas Calendar. Canvas update may not be immediately visible in Outlook.
- If your institution/organization uses a Microsoft Exchange Server account, you can also subscribe to the calendar feed using the Outlook Web App in Exchange Server. This allows you to access your Outlook calendar online if you are away from your desktop. Please contact your IT administrator at your organization/institution for more information.
- For scheduler items, appointments must be viewed in the Canvas calendar for full appointment details.
- To Do items are not included in the Calendar iCal feed.
Paste the calendar feed link from Canvas in the calendar subscription field  then click the OK button .