How do I optimize the upload and processing speed of my submission as a learner in Practice?
To optimize the upload speed and subsequent processing of your video response, you should be able to answer “yes” to the following questions:
- Does Practice support my video file? Supported video file types include MOV, MP4, WEBM, FLV, AVI, MPG, or MPEG.
- Does Practice support my audio file? Supported audio file types include MP3, AAC, WMA, and AIFF.
- Is my internet speed connection normal? An upload speed of about 2 Mbps or more should be normal. To test the speed of your internet connection, use Speedtest.
- Is my file under 1 GB (gigabyte)? 1 GB is the maximum file size supported for both audio and video files. If you have the option, do not record your video in high definition format. Choose a medium video export resolution setting, such as 640 by 360 pixels. If your video file is larger than 1 GB, you should compress your video file.
- Am I using a supported browser? For the best experience, we suggest using Google Chrome. However, we also support the two most recent versions of the following browsers: Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, and Edge.