How do I make a new set of Groups?
Group sets are shells that house the different groups within a course.
Add new set of Groups:
- Name the new group by typing in the name for groups field.
- You can allow self sign-ups by selecting the Allow self sign-up checkbox.
- You can automatically split the groups in a number of equal sub-groups by clicking on the Split students into [number] equal groups radio button.
- You can manually create the sub-groups by clicking on the I'll create groups manually radio button.
- Click the Create Category button to create a new set of groups.
View the group you created. If you indicated you would manually create the sub-groups, you can do so by clicking the Plus icon . Learn more about group creation and management.