How do I make a new set of Groups?
Group sets house the different subgroups within a course. Before creating a new group set, you may want to view the existing group sets.
Make a New Set of Groups
Click the + Group Set button.
Create Group Set
Add new set of Groups:
- Name the new group by typing in the name for groups field.
- You can allow self sign-ups by selecting the Allow self sign-up checkbox.
- You can automatically split the groups in a number of equal sub-groups by clicking the Split students into [number] equal groups radio button and then type the number of groups in the dialog box.
- You can manually create the sub-groups by clicking on the I'll create groups manually radio button.
- Click the Save button to create a new set of groups.
View Group Set
View the group set you created.
Edit Group Set
To edit the details of the group set, click the gear icon , and click Edit .