Where is the Course Home Page?
The Course Home Page is the first page that students see when they click the Home link in their Course Navigation. As an instructor, you decide what you want students to see on the Course Home Page.
View Home Page
You can choose to:
- show your students the Course Activity Stream
- show your students a Page that you'll design yourself
- show your students your Modules for the course
- show your students the Assignments list
- show your students the Assignments list with the Syllabus
In this example, the home page is a page that is design for this course with a welcome title and a picture.
When would I use the Course Home Page?
Use the Course Home Page to:
- Direct your students to the most important resources they will need to be successful in your course.
- Remind students of their upcoming Assignments.
- Outline on a weekly basis what you will be covering in class and how they can prepare.
- View the Course Activity Stream so that you and your students can see the most recent Announcements and Discussions in your course.