What is the Course Home Page?
The Course Home Page is the first page that students see when they click the Home link in their Course Navigation. As an instructor, you decide what you want students to see and interact with on the Course Home Page.
When would I use the Course Home Page?
Use the Course Home Page to:
- Direct your students to the most important resources they will need to be successful in your course.
- Remind students of their upcoming Assignments.
- Outline on a weekly basis what you will be covering in class and how they can prepare.
You can choose one of five Home Page layouts:
- show your students the Course Activity Stream (Recent Activity)
- show your students a Front Page
- show your students your Modules for the course
- show your students the Assignments list
- show your students the Syllabus
Learn how to change the Course Home Page.