How do I create a grading scheme for my course?
Note: This will only create your grading scheme, you still have to enable your grading scheme for it to take effect in your course.
Edit Course Details
Click the Edit Course Details button.
Manage Grading Schemes
Edit Grading Scheme
- Name your new grading scheme by typing in the Scheme Name field.
- You can name the individual ranges of the scheme.You can change the letter grades to words such as Excellent, Satisfactory, Needs Improvement, and/or Poor.
- Edit the grade ranges by typing in the appropriate field.
- You can remove individual ranges by click the X icon.
- You can add ranges by clicking the Insert Here link that appears when you hover over a range name checkbox.
- Click the Save button to create your grading scheme.