What is the App Center?
Canvas recently introduced a new page design called the New Canvas User Interface (UI). Depending on your Canvas view, your page design may vary from the images shown in this lesson. However, the functionality and location of the components remain the same.
The Canvas App Center is your gateway to powerful teaching tools directly in Canvas and integrates the Edu App Center's external tools into your Canvas account. The App Center allows you to configure external apps without requiring manual configuration.
View Canvas App Center
The Canvas App Center is part of the Apps tab in both Account and Course Settings. It allows you to:
- Add new features to Canvas at the account or course level
- Configure apps to link to modules or assessments
- Install apps without the help of IT
- Created a customized teaching experience
- Open the door to more possibilities
- Filter apps by name
- View installed apps
The App Center is part of the Apps tab in both Account and Course Settings.