What is Conversations?
Conversations is the messaging tool used instead of email to communicate with a course, a group, an individual student, or a group of students. You can communicate with other people in your course at any time.
When would I use Conversations?
Use Conversations to:
- Send a message to someone in your course or group
- Send a message to your entire class (if allowed) as an instructor or as a student
- Reply to messages from others in your course
- Filter conversations by course or type
- View and reply to assignment submission comments
You can adjust your notification preferences to receive conversations using external channels.