How do I view my user settings in the Student app on my iOS device?
You can manage your personal settings in the Canvas Student app.
The images in this lesson are shown for a phone display, but unless otherwise noted, tablet displays mirror the same steps.
Note: To change the language displayed in the Student app, select a language in Canvas from a web browser, log out of the Student app, and log in again.
Open User Menu
On the Dashboard, tap the Menu icon.
Tap the Settings link.
View App Settings
You can change the following settings in the app:
- Set your app landing page 
- Set your app theme 
- Set available Notification Preferences in the app 
- Send a pairing code to an observer 
- View your calendar subscription link 
- View app legal information