How do I access People?
You can access details about the people, or users, in your course using the People page.
In People, instructors can:
- View all the users participating in the course, including the ones whose course enrollment is pending.
- Use the search bar to find a specific person.
- Use the drop-down menu to filter users by role. The filter will also display the number of users in each type of role [e.g. student, TA].
- Resend course invitations to all students who have not yet accepted.
- Manually add people to the course.
- View user groups in the course.
- View prior enrollments in the course.
- View registered services for course users.
- Manage users in the course by hovering over a user's name.
Students can view users , use the search bar , use the drop-down menu , view user groups , and view registered services for course users .
To learn more about the People page, read the lesson about people in the course.