How do I view my user settings in the Student app on my Android device?
You can manage your personal settings in the Canvas Student app.
The images in this lesson are shown for a phone display, but unless otherwise noted, tablet displays mirror the same steps.
Language settings cannot be managed from the Canvas Student app. The app will display the language set from a user's account settings in Canvas. To change the language displayed in the Student app, select a language in Canvas from a web browser, log out of the Student app, and log in again. If that cannot be found, the app will display the device language.
Note: General settings for the app, such as clearing the cache, can be managed in the Application manager within your Android device settings menu.
Open User Menu
In the Dashboard, tap the User Menu icon.
Tap the Settings link.
View App Settings
You can change the following settings in the app:
- Set an app theme 
- Edit profile settings  (user name, profile picture, panda avatar)
- Set available Notification Preferences in the app 
- Send a pairing code to an observer 
- Subscribe to a calendar feed 
- View details about the app 
- View legal information about the app