Customize the Canvas Credentials site with your logo and branding
Canvas Credentials offers a customized white-label package
By default, the Canvas Credentials primary color theme matches users' Canvas theme.
Our white label services include customizations that allow your brand to be front and center in the application. Let your users and clients experience badging through your organization's lens. Canvas Credentials' front-end branding wrapper can display your company's color and logo throughout the user experience to support your program(s) in a whole new way.
- Branding and color customization for the entire interface.
- A customized welcome message that supports Markdown and appears on the home page.
- Header color may be dark or light.
- Custom menu to connect badging to your program(s) and website.
- A variety of Single Sign-On (SSO) options including social media (custom SSOs are available for an additional fee).
- Customization of the footer including changing or turning on or off links.
- Email notifications that include your organization's logo and colors.
- Setup typically takes five business days after branding information is submitted.
You can customize the Canvas Credentials site by
- Adding your logo 
- Creating a custom menu 
- Welcoming users in your own words 
- Choosing from a variety of sign-in options 
- Customizing color in the header menu and buttons 
- Selecting what is referenced in the footer 
Compare Canvas Credentials to these white label sites:
Contact us for pricing.