How do I change Student app settings on my Android device?
You can manage your personal settings in the Canvas Student app.
The images in this lesson are shown for a phone display, but unless otherwise noted, tablet displays mirror the same steps.
Note: General settings for the app, such as clearing the cache, can be managed in the Application manager within your Android device settings menu.
Open User Menu
In the Dashboard, tap the User Menu icon.
Tap the Settings icon.
View App Settings
You can change the following settings in the app:
- Edit profile settings, including user name, photo, or avatar 
- Change account preferences, including language 
- Enable push notifications 
- View information about the app 
- View legal information about the app 
- Get help with the app