Why can't I access my student's course(s) as an observer?
Sometimes there are a few reasons why you cannot access your student's courses.
- If you are self-enrolling in your student's course using a join code or URL, you may not have completed the registration process. Check your email for information from your student's school or teacher as to how to enroll in the course.
- If your student's school enrolled you in a course, your enrollment may not have been set up properly. Please contact your student's teacher(s) for assistance.
- Each course is associated with a specific access date. Depending on the date associated with the course, you may not yet be able to view your student's course.
- Courses must be published by your student's school before you can access them. If a course is not accessible to you in your course list, it may not be published.
- Access to concluded courses may be restricted by your student's school.
- Confirm your browser is up to date. Outdated browsers cannot support Canvas courses.