How do I organize multiple students in my account?
As an observer, you can organize one or multiple students in your Canvas account.
Here are some tips and tricks for organizing multiple students:
- After setting up your account, connect and link your account to your student(s).
- Have your student(s) generate a pairing code and repeat the process for each student.
- You may want to adjust the nickname for each course. You can name the courses for each student (e.g. Bruce - History 101).
- You may want to change the color on the course cards. For example, one student's course cards are red, one student's course cards are blue, and one student's course cards are purple.
- You may want to use the Canvas Parent App for Android or iOS. The Canvas Parent App is available to download for Android and iOS. You are able to keep each student's courses separate. You can also create notifications and assignment reminders in the app. Note: The app does not have all the features as the web version of Canvas and your school may not have the app available for observers to use.