How do I add and manage issuer staff in Canvas Badges?
Sharing an issuer allows users to create, delete and award the same set of badges from their individual accounts.
To view a table showing the functions each role has permission to perform please visit Organization and issuer permissions.
Sharing an issuer
To share an issuer, sign in to your Canvas Badges account and navigate to the issuer to which you want to invite additional users. From the Staff tab, click the Add Staff button. Enter the user's email address associated with their Canvas Badges account, select a role, and click the Send Invitation button.
- Owner — Typically the creator of the issuer, the owner can add or remove other editors and staff members: The owner has full rights to create, delete and award badges
- Editor — Has full rights to create, delete and award badges, as well as the ability to edit issuer details
- Staff member — Ability to issue badges created by owners and editors
Changing an issuer staff's role or removing staff
- Click on the ellipsis to the right of the user you wish to change: A dropdown menu will appear with options to Edit staff or Remove staff
- Edit staff — Click the Edit staff option from the dropdown: A popup will appear allowing you to change the user's role
To remove a user from an issuer, click the menu button and select the Remove staff option. A popup will appear asking you to confirm the removal of this staff user