Selecting a Canvas Badges/Credentials server location
Canvas Badges/Credentials has established several servers, regionally-located all over the world, to enhance your experience. You are encouraged to connect to the server that is closest to you and/or meets your data requirements. Wherever the location, you'll get the same set of Canvas Badges/Credentials features and subscription services.
Moving data from one server to another Unfortunately, there is not an automated way to move data and we cannot migrate accounts on behalf of users. If you established a Canvas Badges/Credentials account on the U.S. server and want to change to a different location, you have several choices.
As an Issuer of badges, you may do any of the following:
- Establish an account in the location of your choice.
- Recreate badges previously awarded from the old location.
- You may consider adding information to distinguish it as the secondary award.
- Re-award and/or begin awarding badges from the new location.
- Ignore or revoke badges that were issued from the former location.