Reporting and analytics
Reporting and Analytics Canvas Credentials subscribers can access analytics from their Canvas Credentials account and from a Canvas course or sub-account. Institutions of all sizes can use Canvas Credentials to discover, understand and report on course metrics and student learning achievements. Canvas Credentials subscribers can access analytics from their Canvas Badges/Credentials account. This can also be done from a Canvas course or sub-account. Canvas Credentials subscriptions offer rich learning analytics to help teachers and administrators understand badging activity at their institutions. Analytics and other pro features are enabled wherever the issuer is used in Canvas, including sub-accounts. The list of which issuers are covered under the institutional account may be changed at any time by request.
- See badges your students are earning — easily determine the skills being recognized by your institution and the number of students learning them.
- Identify which teachers and courses are most effective with badges — get an overview of the courses with the most badge awards and examine award data by course to see how different teachers use badges, and compare the effectiveness of various course approaches to recognizing the same skills.
- See how badges are shared — understand how your students are sharing their Open Badges on social mediums such as LinkedIn and Facebook, and see the volume of badges being shared on these mediums.
- Track externally awarded badges — see badges students are earning in other Canvas courses or even outside of Canvas.
- Understand who is issuing badges — admins can see which staff members have access to issuers and which issuers are associated with courses.
You can select your preferred timeframe for each category of data analytics. You can also export your data to a CSV file.