Where can I find my peers' feedback for peer reviewed assignments using Assignment Enhancements as a student?
You can find your peers' feedback for peer reviewed assignments in several places.
- Peer reviews can only be completed in the web version of Canvas.
- If the peer review is anonymous, the name of the reviewer is not included in any feedback.
- Observers can view all content from submitted assignments. However, observers cannot view assignment drafts.
- Assignment Enhancements does not support Cloud Assignments.
- If the assignment you are accessing displays differently, Assignment Enhancements and/or Peer Review Support may not be enabled in your course or your instructor may not have used a supported assignment type.
View Recent Feedback
Under Recent Feedback in the sidebar of your Canvas course, you can view recent comments from peer reviewed assignments. Click the title of the assignment to view all submission details and comments.
View Submission Details Page
To view peer review comments, click the View Feedback button.
View feedback including comments, emojis (if enabled), attached files, or media files.
- When assignment grades are hidden, you can view peer review comments. However, instructor comments are hidden until after assignment are posted.
- When peer reviews are anonymous, you can leave submission and rubric comments, but annotated submission comments are not supported.
- For group assignments, peer review comments display for all reviews of your group's submission.
If your assignment includes a rubric, you can view peer review rubric assessments.
To view the rubric assessment, click the View Rubric link .
View the peer review rubric assessment, including ratings and comments .
If your assignment was reviewed by multiple people, click the Select Grader drop-down menu to select other rubric assessments .