How do I use Catalog as a subcatalog admin?
If your institution allows you to manage a catalog or subcatalog, you can view the catalog or subcatalog from the Catalog admin menu as a subcatalog admin.
Although your admin access may be limited to a specific catalog or subcatalog, Catalog functionality is the same as given to full Catalog admins.
In the User Menu, click the Admin link.
View Catalog Listings
Catalog defaults to the catalog or subcatalog you have access to manage  and displays all listings for the catalog or subcatalog .
Your catalog may also include additional subcatalogs, which you can view in the catalog menu. To view a subcatalog, click the name of the subcatalog.
View Catalog Menu
For each catalog or subcatalog, you can view the following Catalog features:
- Manage Listings : View and manage course and program listings
- Manage Catalogs : View and manage catalogs and subcatalogs
- Manage Promotions : View and manage all catalog-specific or listing-specific promotion codes for course or program enrollments
- View Reports : View user, listing, and revenue reports for an entire catalog
- View Analytics : View analytics for course and program enrollments filtered by catalog, listing, user, or date