How do I view the Global Announcements page as a student?
You can view current and recent global announcements on the Global Announcements page. Global announcements are announcements created by an admin user at your institution and display on the Dashboard to all applicable user roles. The Global Announcements page displays global announcements that are currently active, announcements that you dismissed from the dashboard, and announcements from the past four months.
In the Global Navigation menu, click the Account link , then click the Global Announcements link .
To view currently active announcements, click the Current tab.
There are five announcement types for global announcements:
- A blue announcement with an i icon indicates an information announcement type.
- A red announcement with an exclamation icon indicates an error announcement type.
- An orange announcement with an exclamation icon indicates a warning announcement type.
- A blue announcement with a question icon indicates a question announcement type.
- A blue announcement with a calendar icon indicates a calendar announcement type.