How do I view the Admin Analytics Student Dashboard?
If enabled by your institution, you can use Admin Analytics to view, filter, and download data about Canvas usage.
In the Student Dashboard, you can view student grade and engagement statistics, grade averages, submissions by status, and student details.
Learn more about dashboard charts and statistics.
- The Admin Analytics feature preview is in active development. To provide direct feedback about this feature, please post in the Admin Analytics user group.
- Subaccount admins must have Grades - View all Grades and Analytics View Pages permissions enabled to view Admin Analytics data for their subaccount(s).
In Global Navigation, click the Admin link , then click the name of the account .
Open Admin Analytics
In Account Navigation, click the Analytics (New) link.
View Student Dashboard
In the Student Dashboard, you can view the following quick statistics and charts:
- Students with a current course score less than 60% 
- Average grade for enrolled students 
- Students with no course activity in last 30 days 
- Average days since the last course interaction 
- Grade averages for enrolled students 
- Student submissions by status 
- Student details 
Learn more about viewing and managing statistic and chart data.
Note: All statistics and charts display data based on the selected filters.