How do I duplicate a New Quizzes quiz?
You can duplicate a New Quizzes quiz in your course. When a quiz is duplicated, the word Copy is added to the end of the quiz name.
Duplicating a quiz defaults the copied quiz to an unpublished status. All items in the quiz are duplicated including the name, description, instructions, questions and answers, point values, and quiz settings, except for the following situations:
- Copied quizzes are always assigned to everyone in the course; differentiated quizzes are not retained for individual users, groups, or sections.
- If a differentiated quiz includes an Everyone Else date, the copied quiz retains the Everyone Else due date, if any.
- If a differentiated quiz does not include an Everyone Else date, the copied quiz does not include a due date.
- Quizzes created using Classic Quizzes cannot be duplicated.
- Except for New Quizzes quizzes, assignments configured as an external tool (LTI) submission type cannot be duplicated.
In Course Navigation, click the Quizzes link.
Locate the New Quizzes quiz you want to duplicate and click the Options icon . Click the Duplicate link .