How do I enable the Impact support center?
How do I enable the support center?
Want to make the Impact Support Center available to all or some users in your learning application? Here is how you enable the Support Button in Blackboard Learn, Canvas, and Moodle.
Blackboard Learn Original
Once the Impact building block is installed in your LMS environment, you can enable the Impact Support Button by following these steps:
- Log into Learn as an administrator and navigate to System Admin → Building Blocks → Installed Tools.
- Locate the Impact Connector and click on Settings.
- Tick the box Support tab if you want to make the Impact Support Center available to ALL users.
- If you would like to make the Support Center visible for specific user roles only, you can add one or more roles (comma-seperated) in this field. Note: Make sure you uncheck the Support tab checkbox from the previous step.
Blackboard Learn Ultra
If you have installed the Impact LTI/REST Integration for Blackboard Learn Ultra and the Support Center is not enabled, please submit a ticket requesting this feature to be enabled.
Once the Impact Moodle plugin is installed in your Blackboard Learn environment, you can enable the Impact Support Button by following these steps:
- Log in to your Moodle environment as an administrator.
- Navigate to Plugins tab> Local plugins and locate the Impact Connector Settings.
- On the settings page, tick the checkbox for Support Tab
- Click Save changes
Make sure you only enable the Support Button if Impact Support is included in your license.