How do I schedule message visibility in the Impact Dashboard?
With message visibility scheduling you can select exactly when your messages will be visible to your users.
With message visibility scheduling you can:
- Schedule from which date/time the message will be visible
- Schedule on which date/time the message will no longer be visible
- Schedule a specific date/time range of visibility (for example 1 semester period)
Note: There are multiple factors that impact message visibility.
Click the Manage Messages tab .
Click an existing message to edit  and then click the Edit Message button.
To create a new message, click the New message button .
In the View Message page, click the Edit Message button.
Note: If you are creating a new message, the Edit Message button does not display.
To schedule message visibility, in the sidebar, locate and open the Schedule Visibility section .
In the Visible From section, select the relevant:
- Start date
- Start time
In the Visible Until section, select the relevant:
- End date
- End time
Ensure that no other settings are blocking your message visibility.
- Make sure you have assigned users
- Make sure you have connected a context
Publish your message or save it as a draft.