How do I view insights for a specific message in the Impact Dashboard?
Impact provides you with several key insights about how your messages are being viewed, clicked, voted, or commented on. This article will show you how to find these insights and get a list of users who interacted with your message from the Impact dashboard.
To filter to a specific date range, click the Calendar icon to select Start Date  and End Date .
To sort by a certain role category, click the User Category drop-down menu .
To sort by a user group, click the User Group drop-down menu .
When you are ready to search, click the Apply Filter button .
Line graphs can be toggled on and off by clicking the description in the legend .
To export an Insights chart, click the Export drop-down menu . You can export the data as a CSV or as a PDF.
To view Insight chart data based on adoption over time, click the Trend drop-down menu . You can select from the following options:
- Cumulative: View the chart as a growth curve of usage from the first unit of time to the last unit of time. Each point in the graph shows the usage level from the start date of the chart until the date associated with that point.
- Trend: View the separate adoption levels for each unit of time in the chart.
To view insight chart data based on users and views, click the Actual drop-down menu . You can select from the following options:
- Actual: View the active users chart metric as an absolute number. This chart displays the absolute number of users who triggered the message divided by the number of active users.
- Fixed: View the adoption level as a percentage of unique active users with the Y-axis of the chart ranging from 0% to 100%.
- Scaled: View the adoption level as a percentage of unique active users with a narrowed Y-axis to focus on the displayed adoption levels.
You can view how many votes a message has , how many upvotes a message has , and how many downvotes a message has .
For each message, the table displays the following data:
- Date : displays when the feedback was given.
- Content : displays the comment on their feedback.
- Vote : displays if the user upvoted or downvoted a message.
- Author : displays the user giving the feedback.
- Export : export comment data as CSV or PDF.