How do I configure and install the Impact Course Reports LTI 1.3 in Blackboard Learn Original?
You can configure and install the Impact Course Reports LTI 1.3 in Blackboard Learn Original.
- Please submit a ticket by emailing [email protected] or clicking the Impact Support button on your Impact dashboard to obtain a unique application/client ID to configure the application.
In the Client ID field , enter your application/client ID. Click the Submit button .
Locate the existing LTI Provider added for Impact UEF version 1.3  and click the Manage Placements link .
For the placement you'll need the following information:
- Label  and Handle : Add a name (e.g. impact-course-reports)
- Availability : Yes
- Type : Course tool
- Target Link URI : your specific provider's URL (e.g. https://[yourinstitution].eesysoft.com/rest/lti/course-report/v1.3/launch)
- Tool Provider Custom Parameters : must be set to course_id=@[email protected]_string@X@
In the Admin Panel, in the Integrations section, click the REST API Integrations link.
Enter the following information:
- Application ID : Please submit a ticket to [email protected] or through the Impact Support button on your Impact dashboard to obtain a unique application/tool ID to configure the application
- Learn User : this should be a user with a minimum set of privileges.
- End User Access : Yes
- Authorized To Act As User : Yes
Click the Submit button .
Note: If you get an error when launching the LTI tool, as an admin, navigate to Course Settings, click Course Tools, and turn tool LTI ON.