How do I view the Course Activity Report in the Impact Dashboard?
The Course Activity Report compares the usage of specific tools for courses based on your search criteria.
To switch between Canvas instances, click the Canvas Instance drop-down menu .
To filter by term, click the Terms drop-down menu .
To filter by Courses or Teachers, click the Course drop-down menu .
To search and filter by a course, click the Search Courses search bar .
To hide students from showing, click the Hide courses without students checkbox .
To show only blueprint courses, click the Show only blueprint courses checkbox .
To show only published courses, click the Show only published courses checkbox .
To display the filtered search, click the Search button .
Locate and click the course name you would like to view the Course Activity information.
To modify the date range for the course, select the Start Date  and End Date  by clicking the Calendar icon. Click the Apply button .
The Key Statistics section displays the following data:
- Number of Enrolled Students : shows the total number of students enrolled in the course.
- Level of Student Participation : displays the percentage of the enrolled students that have accessed the course.
- Time Since Last Student Access : displays the number of days since the last student access.
- Time Since Last Instructor Access : displays the number of days since the last instructor access.
The Monitor Category Adoption Levels are calculated based on the number of unique active users that have logged in to the learning application over the selected time period and how many of them have triggered the monitor category.
Example: If 1000 users have logged into the system over the selected period and 166 users triggered the Discussions monitor category, the adoption level for Discussions is 16.67%.
For each student, the table displays the following data:
- Name : name of the student
- User ID : student user ID
- Last Access : date users last accessed the course
- Tool Groups : dynamic groups based on the selection in the Reporting Template; these stats are relative to the dates selected in the Tool Adoption section
To export the data, click the Export drop-down menu .