How do I view contact options in the Impact Support Center?
When a user opens the Support Center they are first presented with context-sensitive help suggestions relevant to their role. If they cannot find the right help they need to resolve their query or need to escalate their request, they can reach out to your institution’s help desk using the contact options at the bottom of the Support Center via email, phone, and/or live chat.
These options can be made available dependent on the user’s role (e.g. student- or faculty-specific help desk) and day of the week/time of day (e.g. in-house support during office hours, external support outside of office hours). Based on these settings, the user is routed to a specific email address/phone number/chat
View the Impact Dashboard help window.
You can search help resources , select help topics , view suggested help documents , and submit a help request .
You can also view additional resources  and your help tickets .
To submit a help request email, click the Email button.
Choose the option that best describes your issue.
Complete the short questionnaire to help Impact Support better understand the actions you have already taken. To improve the quality and timeliness of the response to support tickets, please include the information below when possible:
- Summary: Briefly describe the issue.
- Topic: Select a help topic that describes your issue.
- Attach a file: Attach any files, screencasts, or screenshots of the problem.
- Description: Please provide a detailed description of the issue.
- Severity: How severely is this affecting your impact instance?
- Environment: Staging or Production?
To submit the ticket, click theSend email button . The support team will respond to your request as soon as they can.
To view the phone number and call Impact Support, click the Call button.
To view the phone and reference numbers, click the Reveal phone number and reference button .
When you click the button, Impact support receives an email with the same contextual and system information included in email-based requests. Additionally, you can view the help desk phone number  and your reference number .
To initiate a conversation about a desired Impact improvement or enhancement, click the Submit a feature button.
To create a new idea, click the Suggest an idea button.
- You must be logged into the Instructure Community to suggest an idea.
- For more information on submitting an idea, visit this guide, How do I create a new idea conversation in the Instructure Community?