How do I configure and install the Impact Course Reports LTI 1.1 in Blackboard Learn Original?
You can configure and install the Impact Course Reports LTI 1.1 in Blackboard.
- You need to know your provider domain.
- In the Admin Panel, in the Customize User Information section, ensure the Username checkbox is selected. The LTI cannot function without this setting enabled.
- To install the Impact Course Reports LTI in Blackboard, please submit a ticket to [email protected] or through the Impact Support button on your Impact dashboard to request a Tool Provider Key and Secret.
In the Users section , click the Customize User Information link .
In the Provider Domain field , enter your Provider Domain URL, if not already added (e.g. [yourinstitution].eesysoft.com). Blackboard Ultra customers have the provider already added and will not need to add the Provider Domain
In the Default Configuration section , ensure the Set separately for each link radio button is selected.
In the Send User Data section , ensure the Send user data only SSL radio button is selected.
In the User Fields to Send section , ensure the Role in Course, Name, and Email Address checkboxes are selected.
To save your changes, click the Submit button .
For the placement you'll need the following information:
- Label  and Handle : Add a name (e.g. impact-course-reports)
- Availability : Yes
- Type : Course tool
- Tool Provider URL : your specific provider's url (e.g. https://[yourinstitution].eesysoft.com/rest/lti/course-report/launch)
- Tool Provider Key and Secret : Submit an Impact support ticket to request these credentials
In the Admin Panel, in the Integrations section, click the REST API Integrations link.
Enter the following information:
- Application ID : 78ab1b55-6547-4e2f-a88d-06e2541c512b
- Learn User : This should be a user with a minimum set of privileges or the same user for Ultra if it is already configured.
- End User Access : Yes
- Authorized To Act As User : Yes
Click the Submit button .
Note: If you get an error when launching the LTI tool, as an admin, navigate to Course Settings, click Course Tools. and turn tool LTI ON.