How do I view the Course Activity Report in the Impact Dashboard?
The Course Activity Report compares the usage of specific tools for courses based on your search criteria.
To switch between Canvas instances, click the Instance drop-down menu .
To filter by term, click the Terms drop-down menu .
To filter by Courses or Teacher, click the Course drop-down menu .
To search and filter by a course, click the Search courses search bar .
To hide students from showing, click the Hide courses without students checkbox .
To show only blueprint courses, click the Show only blueprint courses checkbox .
To show only published courses, click the Show only published courses checkbox .
To display the filtered search, click the Search button .
For each student, the table displays the following data:
- Name : name of the student.
- User ID : their user ID.
- Last Access : when they last accessed the course.
- LTI : how many interactions on a LTI.
- Content : how many interactions made with course content.
- Assessment : how many interactions made with an assignment.
- Course Management : how many interactions made with course management.
- Collaboration and communication : how many interactions made with collaboration and communication.