How do I enable predefined comment options for messages and support articles in the Impact Dashboard?
Impact allows you to give your users the choice of several predefined comment options to choose from when leaving feedback on a support article or message. Users can always add more feedback to any predefined comment in their own words.
Predefined comment options reduce the threshold for users to give you additional feedback. It’s much faster for a user to select a comment they agree with versus writing something unique. This means more feedback for your team.
Predefined comments allow you to more easily analyze, group, and draw conclusions from user comments.
To turn on predefined comment options, submit a ticket to [email protected] for the Impact support team to enable predefined comments for your instance.
Click the Collect feedback checkbox on each message. This is automatically turned on for support articles.
- For messages, this Collect Feedback checkbox is located in the Presentation section.
- For support articles, you do not need to check any box, as feedback collection is always turned on for support articles by default.
Predefined comment options are displayed to users after they vote on your message or article. The predefined feedback options displayed change based on whether the user Upvoted or Downvoted the message/article.
- This was helpful because it has useful information
- This was not helpful because it is easy to understand
- This was not helpful because it was provided at the right time